Faça aqui sua pesquisa:

quinta-feira, 23 de dezembro de 2010

Open Letter to the Latin Patriarche Latin of Jerusalem

Jerusalem, December 23rd 2010

Dear Sirs,

Sorry for any inconvenience such letter could bring upon our souls during these days of joy, in Christmas celebration.

Unfortunately, a greater inconvenient was met by me arriving in the Holy Land - exactly at the Latin Patriarchate Street, where Vatican flags express a welcome to the catholic visitants, but also where no hope of order could be found in the Patriarchate offices.

You can see by the e-mails above that I have tried with no success to get an answer from His Beatitude Fouad Twal secretaries about a request to attend the Holy midnight Mass at the Nativity / St. Catherine Church. These requests were done through Dona Isabel I Institute, an institution renowned in Brazil by its works for the preservation of traditions, it proximity to Catholic Hierarchy and its defense of anti-slavery acts. There I serve as counselor, meanwhile I try to live my parishioner life in my daily work as journalist of the Brazilian major - and 4th in the world - TV broadcaster.

Sirs, as an young Arabic descendant, devoted Catholic (converted from the Baptist Protestant Church, three years ago, when I had my life transformed by the personal meeting with Our Lord Jesus in the Holy Communion), I had to share with you this letter as an extra-official complaint about the lack of order I met in these not-answered e-mails and in the personal contact I have made in the Patriarchate offices.

I have come to Jerusalem - even with no answer - in my route to Egypt, where I am going to stay for a full month dedicated to studies of the Arabic Language. Here, I am not only a pilgrim - who, definitely have to be no improper advantage over the thousands of others - traveling with his family, that is my mother and my aunt who I brought to the Holy Land in a attempt to convert them, still protestants, and introduce them to the wonder I met in Our Church, in Places where we can feel the strength of the Holiness, as Rome. The harder think is that I am here as journalist of the most important media company of the biggest Catholic country in the world, my beloved Brazil, where evangelicals have been more efficient than we, Catholics, in this hard mission of "communicate".

That is the reason why I have looked for and got the support of my Archbishop, Dom Orani João Tempesta (O.Cist.), also a journalist, to make an well referenced contact with the Patriarchate. But, once again, unfortunately, I could find no credentials for journalists with the Patriarchate secretaries (the Patriarch secretary, himself, I could not meet, even going personally three times to the Latin Patriarchate offices). Actually that is indeed not clear how a journalist or even a pilgrim could be "

Well, my dears. Tomorrow, during the Holy celebration of the Christmas Mass, wherever I can find a place to attend it in Jerusalem, I will be praying for our Church, for its members and officials. Praying for the improvement of our organization and the effects of our communications.

In Christ and the Virgin Mary, yours faithfully,

Thyago Mathias
mathiasts@yahoo.com
(21) 9793-3962

--- On Mon, 11/29/10, Instituto Cultural D. Isabel I a Redentora <idisabel@idisabel.org.br> wrote:


From: Instituto Cultural D. Isabel I a Redentora <idisabel@idisabel.org.br>
Subject: ENC: Au Secretariat de Sa Beatitude le Patriarche Latin de Jerusalem
To: "Conde D. Agostino Borromeo (Vaticano)" <gov@oessh.va>
Date: Monday, November 29, 2010, 1:12 PM

Nous envoyons ce message au gouvernement de l´Ordre du Saint Sepulcre, dans l´espoir que vous pouvez aider notre Institut avec le contact de Sa Béatitude, une fois que son sécrétariat ne nous répond pas...

 

Nous vous remercions d´avance!

 

Respecteusement,

 

BRUNO DE CERQUEIRA

Gestor

www.idisabel.org.br

(21) 2558-2950 / 9531-2591

Skype: brunodecerqueira

 

 


De: Instituto Cultural D. Isabel I a Redentora [mailto:idisabel@idisabel.org.br]
Enviada em: segunda-feira, 22 de novembro de 2010 14:14
Para: Patriarcat Latin de Jerusalem (Israel); Patriarcat Latin de Jerusalem (Israel)
Cc: D. Orani João Tempesta OCist (RJ)
Assunto: ENC: Au Secretariat de Sa Beatitude le Patriarche Latin de Jerusalem
Prioridade: Alta

 


De: Instituto Cultural D. Isabel I a Redentora [mailto:idisabel@idisabel.org.br]
Enviada em: sábado, 30 de outubro de 2010 15:33
Para: Patriarcat Latin de Jerusalem (Israel); Patriarcat Latin de Jerusalem (Israel)
Assunto: ENC: Au Secretariat de Sa Beatitude le Patriarche Latin de Jerusalem
Prioridade: Alta

 


De: Instituto Cultural D. Isabel I a Redentora [mailto:idisabel@idisabel.org.br]
Enviada em: sexta-feira, 15 de outubro de 2010 13:17
Para: Patriarcat Latin de Jerusalem (Israel) (secretary2@latinpat.org); Patriarcat Latin de Jerusalem (Israel) (medialpj@latinpat.org)
Cc: Pe. Lincoln de Almeida Gonçalves ( RJ) (lagprimeiro@uol.com.br)
Assunto: Au Secretariat de Sa Beatitude le Patriarche Latin de Jerusalem
Prioridade: Alta

 

 

INSTITUTO DONA ISABEL I

CNPJ: 05.874.977/0001-51

Rua dos Andradas, 29 / 701

20.051-001 RIO DE JANEIRO – RJ

WWW.IDISABEL.ORG.BR

 

 

Rio de Janeiro, le 15 Octobre 2010.

 

 

 

Au Sécrétariat de

Sa Béatitude Monseigneur Fouad Twal,

Archevêque Patriarche Latin de Jérusalem

Israël

 

 

 

Chers Messieurs,

 

 

Dans l´espérance en Dieu et la Sainte Virge du bien-être de vous tous, nous adressons ce message pour vous demander la faveur d´informer à cet Institut un numéro de FAX du cabinet de Sa Béatitude.

 

Ce matin, le Conseilleur-Président de l´Institut Dona Isabel Ière, Madame Laila Vils, le Conseilleur Thyago Mathias et moi-même, ont été reçus en audience privée par Son Excellence Révérendissime Dom Orani João Tempesta Ocist, Archevêque et Métropolite de Rio de Janeiro. Il a réçu le titre de Membre Honoraire de notre Institut.

 

Nous avons demandé à Son Excellence la gentillesse d´écrire un bref message de sollicitation à Sa Béatitude pour que le Conseilleur Thyago Mathias et ses mère et tante, Madame Rita de Cassia Silva Mathias et Madame Catia da Cruz Silva Luna, soient présents à la Sainte Messe de Noël célébrée par Monseigneur Fouad Twal, à la Basilique de la Nativité à Bethléem.

 

Le Conseilleur Thyago Mathias est un jeune journaliste et travaille à TV Globo — la première chaîne de télé au Brésil —, section Globo Universidade (http://globouniversidade.globo.com/) et sera en vacances à la Terre Sainte les proches Décembre et Janvier.

 

Nous vous remercions beaucoup d´avance pour l´attention à notre humble requête.

 

In Jesu et Mariae,

 

Bruno da Silva Antunes de Cerqueira

Conseilleur-Administrateur de l´Institut

 (55 21) 2558-2950

Nenhum comentário: